Rent Napa Valley is an equal opportunity housing provider and fully comply with Federal Fair Housing Act and all state and local fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, mental or physical disability, age, familial status, sexual orientation or national origin.
- You must have verifiable income equal to three times the amount of rent for the property you are applying.
- No open bankruptcies
- No evictions
- Apply on line or fill out our application and send it in.
- Each individual that will reside at the desired property that is 18 or older must fill out an application and pay the $40 application fee.
- We will need a copy of each applicant’s ID
- Three months’ worth of verifiable income (paystubs, bank statements) If you are an independent contractor we will need a copy of two years’ tax filings
- After we receive your completed application with application fees we will run the screening process and verify your rental and employment history. Process may take up to 72 hours.
- We reserve the right to decline tenancy based on the inability to verify reference you have provided.
- If approved, you must sign your lease within 48 hours
- Provide $1000 holding deposit (nonrefundable if agreement is broken but applicable to the move in funds) for the property
- You must pay the remainder of the deposit and the first month’s rent in certified funds (Cashier’s Check or Money Order)
We will make every effort to process your application in a timely manner. Please realize that most common delays in processing applications is the result of difficulty in contacting applicant’s references. If appropriate, please let your employer and landlord know we will be calling and be sure to provide current contact information.