Rent Napa Valley Property Management offers full service residential property management and tenant placement services in Napa County, California. We are locally owned and operated. Our team of property management professionals is experienced and able to assist in all aspects of property management and leasing.We are proud members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and the California Apartment Association (CAA). We also support a number of local organizations through volunteering and donations, because we believe in giving back to the community that provides for us.
The areas we serve include St. Helena, Calistoga, Rutherford, Yountville, Angwin and other local areas. If you have questions about whether we serve the area you’re interested in, please call our office.
Full Service Management:
- Tenant Placement (as described above)
- Collection of rent.
- Payment of expenses on owner’s behalf.
- Detailed monthly and annual financial tax reports by mail or email.
- Monthly owner draw disbursement by either check or direct deposit (ACH).
- Enforcement of rental agreement terms.
- Tenant communications and maintenance calls.
- On call property manager for emergency maintenance 24/7.
- Online maintenance requests that allow tenants to report maintenance at any time.
- Oversee regular property maintenance and improvements as needed.
- Move-out coordination and security deposit administration.
- Maintain relationships with qualified maintenance personnel.
- Evaluate the rental value and provide suggestions to prepare the property for rent.
- Write and place advertising utilizing print media, craigslist, our website and other subscription websites.
- Answer prospective tenant questions via telephone and email.
- Property showings by appointment with prospective tenants.
- Screen applicants through credit, judgment, eviction and reference checks.
- Prepare rental agreement and addendums and sign with approved applicants.
- Collect rent and security deposit.
- Perform written move in inspection.